Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First



Hello everyone,

My name is Neeraj Pattani. I'm going to be 19 this year, and I reside in Singapore. I'm pursuing a diploma in Moving Images (video & animation).

Basically, I'm a CG freak. Anything to do with 3D or CGI, I would get really interested. I love technical stuff especially rigging. My interests in this field would be dynamics animation, visual effects, compositing and of course, rigging.

Software experience is as follows:
- Maya
- 3DS Max
- Bryce 5
- RealFlow
- After Effects
- Combustion
- Photoshop
- Illustrator

Currently experimenting:
RenderMan
Vue
Boujou
Shake

Still images and works in progress will be posted here. As for videos and animations, they are uploaded on my youtube account, www.youtube.com/digimator

That's it for now. More later (=

No comments:

Post a Comment