Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Legrand-Simon LS-60 - Texture Progression

Its holidays for me at the moment, and I thought I would finish some of my incomplete works that I did not get a chance to touch due to school projects.

So anyway, I carried on to texture my aircraft. I wanted to go for a very sports feel - as if its a sports airplane with decals and stickers all over. At the same time, I wanted to give it a circus feel.

I had to UV map every part before moving onto Photoshop. I'm starting to get used to the UV mapping process after working a lot on it during my school projects for the past two months. Here is the update:










That's all I've done so far. The wings aren't textured properly yet. I still have to UV map the wings and the wheels. I plan to remodel the propellor because I received feedback that it looks too small and puny. Once that is done, I would model the interior and texture whatever that is left.

Still a long process, but shouldn't be a problem. More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment