Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fusion Test

Hello everyone. I'm back again. I had been experimenting on Fusion for the past 5 hours approximately and I managed to come up with a composite of an earlier project that I had done. This time, I relied completely on the node-based workflow and created an entire composite out of it.





And here's the render of the final composite.



I just have one thing to say - Fusion is simply AWESOME! I had so much fun compositing in this program. Comparing it to a time-line based compositing workflow such as that in After Effects and Combustion, I had so much more flexibility using the node-based compositing workflow in Fusion. No doubt I'm feeling really at the top of the world that I'm starting to get the hang of this awesome program.

Think I'll catch some sleep now. It's 4.45 in the morning (=

No comments:

Post a Comment